My son is 26. During his lifetime he's experienced and witnessed the following:
- The internet.
- Apple becoming a half-trillion dollar company.
- Five presidents.
- Wireless networking.
- Three wars in the Middle East.
- Windows, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- The adoption of the DVD, CD, Blu-Ray and now, digital and on-demand media.
What my son hasn't witnessed:
- Major League Baseball playoffs in Kansas City.
Seriously--is there a more stunning data point about the futility of this franchise?