Saturday, March 14, 2020

My view of COVID-19...and it's not from Section 10

Like most of you, I'm hunkered down in my home, monitoring the news for the latest on the coronavirus pandemic...and am bored to tears. For the first time ever in my adult life, my day tomorrow will not be spent in anticipation of the NCAA Tournament Selection Show and the resulting hours of "analysis" as I fill out my tourney bracket.

No, my time is now spent with a wandering mind, thinking...

- Are public restrooms experiencing a rash of stolen toilet paper?
- Why were all of the frozen items sold out at Trader Joe's yesterday?
- Do I really want to take a stab at making my own hand sanitizer?
- Why is there even a run on toilet paper?
- Are Zoom and other remote/virtual meeting options one of the few sectors that will benefit from this pandemic?
- Why don't CBS and Turner show old NCAA Tournament games over the next three weeks?
- Which song do I really want to sing to ensure a 20-second hand-washing regimen?
- What brilliant mind suggested that Tito's vodka could be a component of homemade hand sanitizer?

What are you doing to survive your first pandemic? Section 10 wants to know--shoot me a note.

Be safe out there, peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment