2. The number of undefeated teams remaining in NCAA basketball. Ohio State beat Illinois today to remain undefeated; San Diego State, the other undefeated team, does not play again until Wednesday.
2. The losing streak of Colorado, who went down today at Oklahoma. The Buffs next play on Tuesday night, at home, against Kansas.
3. The ranking of Syracuse before losses this week at Pittsburgh and today, at home, against Villanova.
8. The number of baskets made by Kansas in the second half today, on 30 attempts, in their loss to Texas.
12. Connecticut finished their non-conference portion of the season with a 12-0 record after defeating Tennessee today.
36. Curtis Kelly and Jacob Pullen of Kansas State combined for 36 points today versus Texas A&M. Unfortunately for the Wildcats, the rest of the team only scored 20 more as Kansas State lost its fourth game out of their last five.
69. Yep, the streak is over. Kansas had won 69 straight at Allen Fieldhouse--the longest such streak in the country--before going down today versus Texas. It was Texas' first win ever in the Phog.